Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) part-time undergraduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The administration of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its recently NUC-accredited part-time undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUKASHERE Part-Time Undergraduate Courses
- BSc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics & Development Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.A. English
- B.A. Arabic
- B.Ed. Administration and Planning
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- B.Sc. Ed Agricultural Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.A. Ed. English
- BA. Ed. Arabic
FUKASHERE Part-Time Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level Credit passes in SSCE or its acceptable equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must have A’ Level Result(s). For more information on admission requirements, visit the list of available programmes at https://applicant.safapply.com/fuk/search.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from the date of this advert to 15 October 2022. Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) into the miscellaneous revenue account of the university via Remita to be accessed through the online application portal.
Log on to http://applicant.safapply.com/fuk and create a profile to access the online application form Click on Search for a course, read more information about the programme and apply online.
For further enquiries, please call: 07033041766; 08032124055, 07066696999