Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), School of Postgraduate Studies, is now selling application forms for admission into its various Ph.D Degree, Masters’ Degree, Professional Masters and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements, courses and how to apply for the FUKASHERE postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate degree programmes of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: FUKASHERE Postgraduate COURSES.
- Only courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials
- All candidates must have relevant 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate or exemption certificate should be presented at the point of registration.
- Transcript of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for PhD programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposals during application.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
Application Procedure (Online)
The application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only. Interested candidates should log into the Federal University of Kashere website https://fukashere.edu.ng and click on the School of Postgraduate Studies portal and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a profile, check your email for your username and password
- Continue your registration by login with your profile details.
- Make payment of non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only, payable to Federal University of Kashere through the REMITA platform.
- Fill the application form and submit.
Application Procedure (Offline)
The application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Interested candidates should generate REMITA invoice in favour of Federal University of Kashere, by selecting miscellaneous revenue as the name of service/purpose. Indicate purchase of postgraduate application form as description and make payment into any bank.
Candidates are to obtain a receipt of payment from the Bursary Department and proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies for collection of the forms.
Completed Offline application forms are to be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Sales of application forms end May 26th, 2021.
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.