Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), School of Postgraduate Studies, is now selling application forms for admission into its various Ph.D Degree, Masters’ Degree, Professional Masters and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements, courses and how to apply for FUKASHERE postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate degree programmes of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: FUKASHERE Postgraduate COURSES.
- Only courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials
- All candidates must have relevant 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corp discharge certificate or exemption certificate should be presented at the point of registration.
- Transcript of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for Ph.D programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposals during application.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
Application fees for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,00.00) only. Interested candidates should generate REMITA invoice and pay in any bank of their choice. They are to select Miscellaneous revenue and indicate purchase of postgraduate application form as description for payment using GIFMIS code 12020606 as payment code. Candidates are to obtain receipt of payment from the Bursary Department and proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies for the collection of the forms..
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Sale of application forms begins on 26th August, 2019 and ends 11th October, 2019. Completed application forms can be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies before the closing date.
There is going to be qualifying examination for applicants of M.Sc, M.A, M.Ed and Ph.D programmes to be conducted by the respective Departments.
For further enquiries call these numbers, 08036357766, 09025509210 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!