The School of General and Preliminary Studies, Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), is now selling application forms for admission into its remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to apply for FUKASHERE remedial form below.
This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2019’2020 Session will commence on 20th November, 2019.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations.
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into degree programme of University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Form.
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA) Account No: 026019761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remits receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Kashere to collect the application form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!