The management of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUKASHERE Part-Time Undergraduate Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
FUKASHERE Resumption Date
This is to inform staff and students of the Federal University of Kashere that the Senate approved and revised the Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and the resumption of Academic Activities at the University at her 6th Special Meeting held on Wednesday, October 26th, 2022.
As a result of this development, the University will resume normal academic activities, including the continuation of late registration for new and returning students, on Monday, October 31, 2022. Similarly, lectures for undergraduate students will resume on Monday, November 7, 2022.
Consequently, the First Semester 2020/2021 Examinations for postgraduate students will begin on November 7, 2022.
Students are therefore expected to return to the University on Monday, October 31, 2022.