Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) resumption date for the commencement of second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all staff and student of Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) that the University Senate at its 61st Regular Meeting has approved the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the second semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FUKASHERE Resumption Date
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The University Senate has approved 25 January 2021 as the resumption date for all academic activities.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Students;
- RESUMPTION AND COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES › JANUARY 25TH 2021
- LECTURES DURATION › MON. 25TH JAN 2021 – 27TH MAR. 2021
- 2ND SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS › MON. 5TH APRIL – SAT. 17TH APRIL 2021
- COMMENCEMENT OF 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION › 17TH MAY 2021
RECOMMENDED: FUKASHERE Academic Calendar.
Members of staff and students are, therefore, directed to comply with the approved revised calendar for the Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session.
It should be noted that all staff, students and visitors MUST ENSURE strict compliance with all the approved Covid-19 protocols and guidelines For the voice of doubt. NO STUDENT WOULD BE ALLOWED INTO THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES, CLASSROOMS LECTURE THEATRES, HOSTELS OR STAFF OFFICES WITHOUT WEARING A FACE MASK.
We wish all FUKASHERE students a hitch-free 2nd Semester.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!