This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State first degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Admission List
- Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST) Admission List
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Degree Admission List
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List
FULAFIA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
Currently, the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FULAFIA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FULAFIA admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status
SEE ALSO: FULAFIA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FULAFIA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.