FULAFIA admission list – The 1st batch and 2nd batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State 2019/2020 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates admitted into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List.
- Go to FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
NOTE: If you have been offered a provisional admission on JAMB CAPS in the second batch, do not make ANY payment yet in order to avoid unnecessary delay/problem with your registration. All payments MUST be made online @ https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/login.php. This would be accessible as soon as the second batch of the admission list is uploaded to the University Portal. Do not call/come to MIS about this.
Alternatively, you can also access your FULAFIA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: FULAFIA School Fees.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FULAFIA admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!