Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Advanced Diploma programme admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Advanced Diploma programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2016/2017 academic session.
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Courses.
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Advanced Diplomas in Development Studies & Social Work
- Advanced Diploma in Criminology, Security and Intelligent Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Educational Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Local Government Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission:
Candidates must have four credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at O’level.
JUPEP/ IJMB with minimum of 3 points
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Method of Application.
Candidates should deposit a sum of N5, 500.00 (Five Thousand, Five Hundred) Naira only to the following Account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
Duration of Sale: The forms would be on sale till Wednesday January 24, 2017.