Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is now selling application forms for admission into its Part Time Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FULAFIA part-time degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Six-year/Five-year Part-Time Degree Programme of the Federal University of Lafia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Courses
Courses available are as follows: –
i. Faculty of Arts
- B.A. (Hons.) English
- B.A. (Hons.) History and International Relations
ii. Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Criminology and Security Studies
FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission into any of the courses listed above, a candidate must have one of the following:
i. WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB ‘O’ Level, or TCII Qualification with credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
ii. Two ‘A’ Level passes in addition to a minimum of three (3) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects.
iii. JUPEP/ IJMB with a minimum of 4 points.
iv. ND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
v. NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Fee for JAMB Registration: N3,500:00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
Fee for Part-time Degree Processing Form: Part-time Degree Application Processing Form is available to interested candidates for the sum of N10, 000,00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
Method of Payment:
- visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/bursary, enter your phone number any desirable 11 digit as User ID and login. Select sales of admission from the dropdown menu generate RRR.
- Use your Mastercard to make the payment online or make cash payment at any bank using the e-invoice printout, and
- Present evidence of payment to the Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CCEPD), Permanent Site, Federal University of Lafia for collection of Part-time Degree Processing Form.
Application Processing forms will be on sale from Monday, 5th OCTOBER 2020 to Friday, 18 December 2020.