Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is now selling application forms for admission into its Part Time Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FULAFIA part-time degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Six-year/Five-year Part-Time Degree Programme of the Federal University of Lafia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Courses.
Courses available are as follows: –
i. Faculty of Arts
- B.A. (Hons.) English
- B.A. (Hons.) History and International Relations
ii. Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Criminology and Security Studies
FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
To qualify for admission into any of the courses listed above, a candidate must have one of the following:
i. WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB ‘O’ Level, or TCII Qualification with credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
ii. Two ‘A’ Level passes in addition to a minimum of three (3) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects.
iii. JUPEP/ IJMB with a minimum of 4 points.
iv. ND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
v. NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Fee for JAMB Registration: N3,500:00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
Fee for Part-time Degree Processing Form: Part-time Degree Application Processing Form is available to interested candidates for the sum of N10, 000,00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
Method of Payment:
- visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/bursary, enter your phone number any desirable 11 digit as User ID and login. Select sales of admission from the dropdown menu generate RRR.
- Use your Mastercard to make the payment online or make cash payment at any bank using the e-invoice printout, and
- Present evidence of payment to the Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CCEPD), Permanent Site, Federal University of Lafia for collection of Part-time Degree Processing Form.
Application Processing forms will be on sale from Monday, 5th OCTOBER 2020 to Friday, 18 December 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!