This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced selling application forms for admission into its PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Postgraduate Entrance Examination
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Before you proceed, check FULAFIA Postgraduate COURSES.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor’s degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 per cent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications must be accompanied by an application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira ONLY (N20,000). Click Apply below to get started
For further enquiries, please visit our website: www.spgs.fulafia.edu.ng.
Application Closing Date: 15th January 2023
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms.