Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is now selling application forms for admission into its PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain FULAFIA postgraduate form below.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced applying application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Latest Update: FULAFIA School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS) application portal has been reopened. The new deadline is 12th July 2021. All interested candidates in the 2020/2021 PG programmes are welcome to apply online.
Before you proceed, check FULAFIA Postgraduate COURSES.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 per cent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill the online application form and submit it.
All applicants for the 2020/2021 PG programmes are to pay 5,000 NGN for a pre-qualifying examination. To do this, simply login to your portal at https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications and pay the fee.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
Deadline: July 12, 2021.