The Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) is set to commence degree programme in nursing and radiology.
The Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Muhammad Sanusi Liman, stated this in Lafia, the Nasarasa State capital, recently.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Liman said that a resource verification team from the National Universities Commission (NUC) would soon be in the university to assess the level of manpower and facilities available for commencement of the programmes.
The vice-chancellor said that with the level of preparedness of the university, the NUC would grant its approval for the programmes to commence, adding: “By the special grace of God, FULafia will admit students into the two programmes in the 2019/2020 academic session.”
Prof. Liman said that the university would mount programmes relevant to the manpower and socio-economic needs of Nasarawa State and the country in general, listing some of the programmes that would soon be introduced to include engineering, environmental science, computing and entrepreneurial studies.
He said that the university had already commenced programmes in agriculture, management science, medicine and education with special reference to special education, to cater for those with disabilities.
May the Almighty Allah continue bless our University, Amen..
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!