Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is now selling its Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry form below.
This is to inform DIRECT ENTRY candidates who applied through JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) their 1st choice that the University will be open on Monday, 23rd November, 2020 for the online submission of their bio-data, O’level and IJMB/NCE/ND/Bachelor’s Degree result through the university website.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form
Registration is strictly online. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE, AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES, WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.