Federal University, Lokoja, FULokoja admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
FULOKOJA admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List
Currently, FULOKOJA prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
SEE ALSO: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and FULOKOJA Fresh Students Registration Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FULOKOJA admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.