Federal University, Lokoja, FULokoja admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
FULOKOJA admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List.
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Also, successful candidates are to regularly check the University website for information on resumption date for 2019/2020 academic session.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FULOKOJA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FULOKOJA admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!