FULOKOJA Admission List for 2022/2023 Session
Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session [UPDATED].
- The list of candidates admitted into the first-degree programmes of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Last updated on
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
The FULOKOJA admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university, has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List
FULOKOJA has commenced admissions upload on the 2022/2023 CAPS platform.
Accordingly, all 2022/2023 candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their first choice and participated in the online admission screening exercise are advised to check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Admission processing shall be in two (2) categories, as follows:
- Candidates admitted into the Programme of their choice should proceed to accept or reject the admission offered.
- Candidates who transferred to programmes other than their choice are expected to accept or reject the transfer offered by the institution.
If a candidate accepts the offer of transfer, he or she should subsequently accept the admission offered in the new Programme.
Kindly note also that:
- Admission upload shall be in batches; therefore, you are advised to visit your JAMB e-facility regularly to check your admission status.
- Once you receive an offer (offer of transfer or admission), you will be expected to respond within 48 hours; otherwise, you will forfeit the offer.
- Checking of admission status and acceptance of transfer/admission offer(s) are best carried out at a JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre or JAMB Office. Checking your status on your mobile device, laptop or at a cyber cafe may not yield the desired result.
GUIDELINES FOR THE 2022/2023 FRESH STUDENTS ONLINE REGISTRATION (UTME & DE)
This is to inform all newly Admitted Students that the University portal is opened for the 2022/2023 ONLINE Registration Exercise.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the following conditions must be met:
- Your admission must have been approved on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below before commencing the process:
GUIDELINES FOR THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE
STEP 1: ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
- Visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then login with your JAMB Registration Number to confirm your admission status.
- Once successful, click on Pay Now, to process the payment for acceptance charge of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal, to confirm your payment.
- You will be provided a school email address, which would be the official means of communication.
- Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking.
STEP 2: O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’level, to supply your O’level examination and scratch card details.
Please note that failure to upload the correct O’level examination details and a valid and usable examination scratch card will lead to automatic disqualification of admission. If you had previously submitted your O’level Scratch Card details, kindly proceed to No.2 below.
- Check your university email or the Post-UTME Portal for confirmation to proceed with your registration. Once successful, proceed to step 3.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal, and login with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on Pay Now, to process the payment for School Charges using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Return to the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
- Proceed to printout the completed online STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01).
NOTE: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them when you resume.
STEP 4 & 5 WOULD BE CARRIED OUT ON RESUMPTION
(THE RESUMPTION DATE FOR ALL 2022/2023 UTME & DE CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE SOON)
STEP 4: MEDICAL CERTIFICATE AND COURSE REGISTRATION
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS
Visit the University Health Services Centre to conduct your medical fitness test.
- COURSE REGISTRATION
Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
Visit the same page (Student Portal – Courses) to check the status of your course registration
(Please seek the advice of your Department Level Coordinator before completing the Form).
STEP 5: PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
The University runs 2 (two) campuses, the College of Health Sciences (COHS) Campus, Adankolo and the Felele Campus (Permanent Site) where the Faculties of Arts, Education, Engineering, Management, Science and Social Sciences are situated.
- Visit your Department and submit the documents listed below to your Departmental Administrative Officer:
- Acceptance Fee E-Payment Receipt
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out) – for UTME Candidates
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only)
- Record from previous Institution (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out)
- Signed Letter of Undertaking (original copy)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Residence Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Health Services Centre only
- Completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
- Submit a copy of your STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01) and the online School Charges Receipt to each of the Units listed below:
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services Centre
- University Counseling Centre
- Security Unit
- ENSURE YOU DILLIGENTLY MONITOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY CHARGES (ACCEPTANCE FEE, SCHOOL CHARGES) TO ITS SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION, AS THERE MIGHT BE FRAUDSTERS WHO WILL COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU AND PRESENT YOU WITH A FAKE PAYMENT RECEIPT.
Note: A copy of your payment receipt will be sent from REMITA to your registered email address on the portal as a means of confirming the successful completion of the payment process
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO INTERACT OR SEND YOU SMS WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE IN THE AREA OF ADMISSIONS, REGISTRATION, RESULT PROCESSING, ACCOMMODATION, ETC. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENTS’ MATTERS.
- BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS LURKING AROUND CAFES OR ON & OFF CAMPUS IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR ATM CARD AND BANK DETAILS.
- REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
- IF IN DOUBT, KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY TO: email@example.com or visit the Admissions Office, Faculty of Education Building, Felele Campus, Lokoja
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FULOKOJA admission list.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates