Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) part-time postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Directorate of Consultancy, Federal University Lokoja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Programmes (Masters Degree) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Master degree programme runs between 18 to 24 months. All master degree programmes are by coursework.
FULOKOJA Part-Time Postgraduate Courses
- M.A. English and Literally Studies,
- M.A. History and International Relations,
- M.A. Peace and Conflict Resolution
- M.Sc Economics,
- M.Sc Geography
- M.Sc Political Science,
- M.Sc Biology,
- M.Sc Chemistry,
- M.Sc Computer Science,
- M.Sc Geology,
- M.Sc Physics,
- M.Sc Mathematical Sciences.
FULOKOJA Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Graduates of Federal University Lokoja or other recognized institutions who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with at least second-class division or its equivalent.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of “C” or 50% or above. Such candidates may be subjected to qualifying tests.
- Candidates must possess five (5) relevant O’Level credits including English and Mathematics.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Candidates may be required to pass examinations set by departments to which they are seeking admission to determine their suitability for postgraduate work.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Form
The application form cost N20,000 (fifteen thousand naira).
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should visit https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/ to purchase their application forms