FULOKOJA Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Form 2019/2020
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
- Federal University Lokoja Postgraduate Screening
- Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Fresh Students Registration Procedure
- Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- FEDPONAS Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
- University of Abuja Sustainable Development Centre Admission Form
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested candidates must possess first degree not below third class or HND not below lower credit in related disciplines from recognized institutions. In addition, candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level, including any other three (3) relevant subjects.
However, priority will be given to candidates with upper credit.
See also: How to Obtain FULOKOJA Masters & Ph.D Admission Form.
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Political Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in English and Literary Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in History and Cultural Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Planning and Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation and Fiscal Policy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Physics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Geology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management and Conservation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
How to Obtain FULOKOJA PGD Form
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below:
- Visit the University website: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on PG Portal
- Create your Postgraduate account by clicking on Create your PG Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the PG Portal with your created PG account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s PG Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Bio-data Slip
You are to forward a copy of your Bio-data Slip and Uploaded Credentials to:
The Postgraduate Office,
Federal University Lokoja,
For further information, please, visit the University website using: www.fulokoja.edu.ng or call 08023665736.
DEADLINE: 13th March, 2020.
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms.