Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session. FULOKOJA post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the 2020/2021 UTME & DE candidates who missed the initial admissions screening exercise, that the admissions screening portal has been re-opened for participation in the screening exercise.
Please note that this opportunity will close on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Follow the procedure below to apply.
All candidates (UTME & DE) are also strongly advised to immediately upload their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility as this will aid their admission.
SEE ALSO: FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
Registration is strictly online and commences from Monday 23rd November, 2020. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE POST-UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE, AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES, WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for UTME admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.