The Governing Council of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has approved the appointment of Professor Olayemi Durotimi Akinwumi as the 3rd substantive Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Professor Olayemi Durotimi Akinwumi has emerged as the 3rd Vice-Chancellor of Federal University Lokoja.
The announcement was made this afternoon Friday, 18th December 2020 by the Chairman of the Governing Council, Distinguished Senator Chris Iheanyichukwu Adighije following the conclusion of the Process of Selection of the next Vice-Chancellor for the University.
Professor Olayemi Akinwumi, born on 20th January 1964 from Kogi State, is the current Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academics) at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
He is a Distinguished Professor of History and a Fellow of Historical Society of Nigeria (HSN). Professor Akinwumi will take over from the current Vice-Chancellor, Professor Angela Freeman Miri, whose 5-year tenure will end successfully in February 2021.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!