Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the payment of the acceptance fee/registration fee has commenced.
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
FUNNAB acceptance fee/registration fee for the 2020/2021 academic session is Twenty Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Naira (N27,550). Follow the procedure below to make payment:
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button and locate the Admission Status section.
- Click on Generate/Pay Registration Fee link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank branch that accepts Remita (including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purposes. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through the Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise, you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
After payment, keep checking FUNAAB’s Students Portal (http://portal.unaab.edu.ng) to fill your Biodata form (Fresh Students Bio-Data, Medical and other details) for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Only completed forms will be processed.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Deadline: not specified.