This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) various DEGREE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
FUNNAB acceptance fee for the 2017/2018 academic session is Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750).
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Newly admitted candidates are required to make payment into the University TSA account by following the procedure outlined below:
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by going to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
- Who do you want to pay: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
- Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
- GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
- Amount to Pay: Specify amount.
- Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
- Payers Name: Student Full Name.
- Payers Phone: Student Phone Number.
- Payers Email: Student Email.
- How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
- click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
- Then submit and print Invoice.
- Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.net to pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!