FUNAAB admission List – The list of candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUNAAB admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List.
- Go to FUNAAB admission status checking portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Successful applicants are required to Accept Course offered if interested by Friday, 8th of November. Payment of Acceptance Fee is a prerequisite for proceeding with the process. Admitted candidates also have to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!