The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUNAAB admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
- Go to the FUNAAB admission status checking portal at https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2022/login.php
- Supply your Registration Number in the required column
- Click on Login
- Your Admission status will show on the next page with “Congratulations”.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUNAAB admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB 2022/2023 academic session admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.