FUNAAB Hostel Accommodation Bidding/Registration 2020/2021
Last updated on
The hostel accommodation bidding/registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB). See FUNAAB hostel accommodation registration procedure below.
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Vice-Chancellor
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUNAAB JUPEB Programme Admission Form
- FUNAAB Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is inviting interested undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for available hostel accommodation.
FUNAAB hostel accommodation portal will open on Friday, 22nd October 2021. Bidding time slots will be staggered for Fresh students, Returning students and Postgraduate students.
FUNAAB Hostels and Fees
Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students who are interested in seeking accommodation in the University Hostels can apply and bid for bed-spaces in any of the following categories of Hostels:
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu Female Hostel (Block C): ₦30,090.00
- Princess Adebisi Soboyejo Female Hostel: ₦30,090:00
- NEEDS Assessment Female Hostel: ₦50,090:00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks A and B): ₦30,090.00
- Umar Kabir Male Hostel (Blocks C and D): ₦30,090.00
- NEEDS Assessment Male Hostel) : ₦50,090:00
- Iyalode Tinubu Hostel (Blocks D and E): ₦45,090.00
- New PG Male Hostel: CEADESE (2/room): ₦60,090.00
NOTE: Fees are exclusive of Transaction charges.
FUNAAB Hostels Application Procedure
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Returning Undergraduate Students. Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students . Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Allocation of bed-spaces is strictly on first-come, first-serve basis with the following status taken into consideration.
- Students with Special Needs or Health Challenges (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Indigent Student (as recommended by Counselling Unit)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students (including students returning from SIWES and FPY).
- Fresh Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
- Special consideration for a Staff
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates