The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) ‘A’ Level Programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for FUNAAB IJMB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year residential IJMB ‘A’ Level Science programme of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The IJMB Programme is a full-time Advanced level programme that runs for 10-11months (April – February). It is designed to prepare students for entry into the second year (200 Level) of various degree programmes of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta and other Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
FUNAAB IJMB Admission Requirements
Candidates for the IJMB Programme must have the following qualifications at not more than (2) sittings at the General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level, West Africa School Certificate, Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Board (NABTEB). Passes at credit level in at least five subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
The programme is run for two semesters by qualified staff and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and the main external examination at the end of the second semester by February.
Each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects and 2 additional compulsory subjects as stated below:
- Science Course: Phy., Chem., Bio., Maths., Geo.
How to Apply for FUNAAB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- From the homepage, click on the programme you intend to apply for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice that will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call: 08037045878, 08035029473, 08036987418, 08064650070 and 09072407736