The application form for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) ‘A’ Level Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for FUNAAB JUPEB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) JUPEB ‘A” Level programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Institute for Human Resources Development (INHURD) of the Federal University of Agriculture, runs a 10 months Intensive and residential JUPEB ‘A’ Level programme. At the end of the programme, successful candidates are guaranteed admission into the 200 Level of all courses offered by FUNAAB or any other University that run Jupeb program within Nigeria.
FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Requirements, Subject Combinations & Grading
- 5 O’Level Credit pass in English Language, Mathematics plus Phy.,Chem., Biology or Agric. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects as stated below:
- Science Subjects: Phy., Chem., Bio., or Phy., Chem., Maths.
Final Scoring & Grading:
The grading and scoring of the final examination are conducted externally by the JUPEB Board and the scoring system is as shown in the table below:
||70 – 100
||60 – 69
||50 – 59
||45 – 49
||40 – 44
To qualify for placement into a degree programme (200 LEVEL) of FUNAAB, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that the score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for FUNAAB JUPEB Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- Form the homepage, click on the programme you intend applying for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice which will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print-out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
08033887173,08023234495, 08036987418, 08035029473, 08139581802, 08064650070