Number of Candidates Qualified for FUNAAB Post UTME – 2015
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Number of candidates eligible to participate in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB post UTME screening exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Latest Update: FUNAAB Post UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark & Details – 2015/16.
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Vice-Chancellor
- List Of Courses Offered by FUNAAB (Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta)
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission List
- FUNAAB Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Cut Off Mark
This is the 2015 UTME Performance index of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) whose cut-off mark was set at 200 in the last post-UTME for both 1st and 2nd choice candidates.
See also: 2015 JAMB: Candidates Who Scored 200 & above |Universities
Below is the 2015 UTME performance index of candidates that choose FUNAAB and scored 200 + in the 2015 JAMB UTME. i.e. candidates that are eligible to participate in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 2015/2016 post UTME screening exercise.
First Choice: 8,372 candidates
Second Choice: 136 candidates
Third Choice: 4 Candidates
Fourth Choice: 1 Candidate
Total: 8,513 candidates.
Check: Get Post-UTME Updates of all Institutions in Nigeria
In summary, only 8,513 are qualified to participate in FUNAAB post UTME screening exercise.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates