Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI academic calendar for first – and second-semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) has released the revised academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUNAI 2019/2020 academic calendar has been approved by the senate in principle subject to adaptation in response to events and reviews.
FUNAI Academic Calendar.
- September 26th, 2019 – Academic Staff Retreat/Orientation
- Tuesday 1st October, 2019 – Arrival of returning and new students
- Wednesday 2nd October, 2019 – Lectures and course registration commence for all students
- Monday 7th to Wednesday 9th October, 2019 – Orientation for new students;
- Thursday 10th October, 2019 – Interdenominational prayers
- Monday 14th to Friday October, 18th – Inception quiz for returning students
- Wednesday 23rd October, 2019 – Regular course registration ends for returning students
- Thursday 24th October, 2019 – Late course registration begins for returning students
- Thursday 7th November, 2019 – Late course registration ends for returning students
- Monday 18th to Friday 22nd November, 2019 – Mid-semester examination for returning students
- Monday 16th to Tuesday 17th December, 2019 – Convocation lecture and convocation proper
- Friday 20th December to Friday 3rd January, 2020 – Christmas and New Year break
- Monday 6th January, 2020 – Lectures continues
- Friday 10th January, 2020 – Submission of mid-semester results of returning students
- Monday 13th – Friday 17th January, 2020 – Mid-semester examinations new students
- Friday 24th January, 2020 – Matriculation; End of issuance of matriculation/registration numbers to, and end of course registration, for new students
- Monday 27th to Thursday 30th January, 2020 – Revision week for returning students
- Friday 31st January, 2020 – Submission of mid-semester results of new students
- Friday 14th February, 2020 – End-of-semester examination for returning students
- Friday 28th February, 2020 – End-of-semester examination for new students
- Saturday 29th February, 2020 – End-of-first semester; students vacate campus
- Friday 6th March, 2020 – Submission of graded scripts and results to Departments
- Monday 9th to Friday 28th March, 2020 – Semester Break
- Saturday 28th March, 2020 – Students return to campus for second semester
- Monday 30th March, 2020 – Second semester lectures commence for all students
- Tuesday 31st March to Friday 10th April, 2020 – Lectures
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th April, 2020 – Inception quiz
- Wednesday 15th April, 2020 – Results portal closes for first semester
- Tuesday 15th May, 2020 – Interdenominational prayer for the AEFUNAI dead
- Monday 11th May to Friday 15th May, 2020 – Mid-semester examinations
- Saturday 16th May to Wednesday 20th May, 2020 – Students’ week
- Wednesday 20th May, 2019 – Lectures resume
- Monday 1st June, 2020 – Submission of mid-semester results to Departments
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th July, 2020 – Revision week
- Monday 20th July to Friday 7th August, 2020 – End-of-semester examinations for final year students
- Monday 20th July to Friday 7th August, 2020 – End-of-semester examinations for other students
- Monday 10th August, 2020 – Submission of scripts and results for final year students;
- Saturday 15th August, 2020 – Students vacate campus
- Monday 17th August, 2020 – Departmental Board meetings to consider final year results; Aug.
- Wednesday 19th August, 2020 – Faculty Board meetings to consider final year results / Submission of scripts and results for other students;
- Wednesday 26th August, 2019 – Departmental Board meetings to consider other results;
- Friday 28th August, 2020 – Faculty Board meetings to consider other results
- Wednesday 2nd September, 2020 – Senate meeting to approve results;
- Friday 4th September, 2020 – Submission of results to central registry
- Friday 4th September, 2020 – Results portal closes for second semester
- Monday 7th September, 2020 – Vacation!!!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!