Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Religion (B.A. Religion) programmes admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State shall commence the admission of candidates into the following programmes for 2017/2018 academic session:
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Religion (B.A. Religion)
All interested candidates who chose FUNAI as first choice institution and others that may be interested in studying the following programmes in the University can apply.
This call is specifically for those who sat for the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above. Registered candidates should note that a Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Religion (B.A. Religion) respectively is scheduled to hold as follows:
Day 1: Tuesday, 12th December, 2017
Day 2: Wednesday, 13th December, 2017
Day 3: Thursday, 14th December, 2017
Time: 8.00 am daily
Venue: University Computer-based Test (CBT) Center
Registration for the post-UTME screening exercise shall commence on Thursday, 30th November and end on Sunday, 10th December, 2017.
To register follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng
- Click on Quick Links item
- Click on 2017/2018 Medicine & Surgery, and Religion
- Enter your JAMB Registration number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number)
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with Remita number
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Confirm your entries
- Submit application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with to the post-UTME Screening Exercise on the date indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
Each Candidate is required to come with 2017/2018 original UTME result slip showing his/her picture and score as well as his/her registration print-out from the University portal.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a screening fee of N2,000.00 only.
- The Post-UTME shall be CBT mode and all applicants shall be subjected to it including candidates who participated in the Post-UTME screening earlier conducted by the University for other Courses and now wish to apply for Medicine and Surgery or Religion respectively. Candidates’ Post-UTME results earlier obtained shall not count.
- For B.A. Religion Programme, candidates should also be guided by the UTME subject combination as prescribed in the JAMB brochure.
INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES EARLIER OFFERED ADMISSION INTO FUNAI IN THE 2017/2018 SESSION
All candidates who were offered admission to study in the University for the 2017/2018 academic session are expected to accept the offer up till midnight of 11th December, 2017 or be deemed to have forfeited the admission.
For further enquiries, please contact these hotlines: 07031810065, 08139833300, 08067558863.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!