This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence Monday, 24th October, 2022 and end on Wednesday, 7th December, 2022.
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME Result
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered by FUNAI (Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo)
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery, 200 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||1. Agribusiness and Management|
|2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science (options)|
|3. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||1. Anatomy|
|3.||Faculty of Biological Sciences||1. Biology|
|Faculty of Education||1. Education/English and Literary Studies|
|2. Educational Administration and Management|
|3. Guidance and Counseling|
|4. Biology Education|
|5. Chemistry Education|
|6. Mathematics Education|
|7. Physics Education|
|8. Physical and Health Education|
|9. Agricultural Science and Education|
|10. Business Education|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
|2. Civil Engineering|
|3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|2. Fine and Applied Arts|
|Faculty of Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
|6. Theatre Arts|
|9. History and Strategic Studies|
|11. Religion and Cultural Studies|
|8.||Faculty of Law||1. Law|
|9.||Faculty of Management Sciences||1. Accountancy|
|2. Banking and Finance|
|3. Business Administration|
|10.||Faculty of Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry|
|2. Computer Science|
|11.||Faculty of Social Sciences||1. Economics|
|2. Political Science|
|4. Criminology and Security Studies|
|6. Mass Communication|
|12.||College of Medical Sciences||1. Medicine and Surgery|
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2022/2023 Admission Screening
- Click on 2022/2023 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2022/2023 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the E-FUNAI ICT points should visit: the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki OR any other location.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF SCREENING:
- The screening mode for the 2022/2023 academic session PUTME shall be through the process of assessment of JAMB UTME results, verified O/ Level and Direct entry results. *There shall not be PUTME Computer-Based Test ( CBT)*.
- All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Levels and Direct Entry results are uploaded to JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before Wednesday, 30th November 2022. Any PUTME application without result upload will not be processed.
Tel; 08067558863, 07017023215 , 07031810065, 08038678738.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.