FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form is out – The management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, is now selling its supplementary post UTME and Direct Entry application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that on-line registration for the Supplementary Post – UTME screening exercise of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) is on.
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes.
Limited vacancies for admission exist in the following programmes;
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric-Business & Management
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Faculty of Education
- Agric Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counseling Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All candidates can apply whether he/she had chosen the university as first or second choice or not at all in the 2019 UTME. However, those who did not choose the university as first choice should effect a Change of Institution to AE-FUNAI on JAMB portal. Also, those going for new courses should effect a Change of Course on JAMB portal. All candidates should effect the change on JAMB Portal before registering for the PUTME. Deadline for interested candidates to effect all required changes is Tuesday, 17th September, 2019.
- Candidates who sat for the 2019 AE-FUNAI Post–UTME Screening Exercise and scored below 180 may re-apply and can opt to change their initial course on JAMB portal. All such candidates shall be required to participate in a fresh Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise but were not offered admission in their initial courses should also re-apply for any of the advertised courses. RECOMMENDED: FUNAI Admission List.
- Direct Entry candidates must have chosen AE-FUNAI as first choice institution.
- All applicants shall participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Supplementary Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Upload CLEAR COPYof recent passport photograph
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
DATE FOR SCREENING: Screening commences from Tuesday, 24th September, 2019 to Thursday, 26th September, 2019.
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS: Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Examination notification slip printed from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of screening.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
- A biro or pencil. The screening shall be at the University Computer Based Test Center and it shall be computer- based mode.
NOTE: Any candidate who is offered admission into the university through the supplementary application shall not be permitted under any circumstance to request for a change of course in future. Candidates should be guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME subject combinations and SSCE/Direct Entry requirements.
For further enquiries, please contact these Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08170899288. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!