The proposed calendar of academic activities at the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
THIS is to inform all the students of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), that the management of the institution has released the proposed academic calendar for the first and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
FUOtuoke Academic Calendar.
- Saturday, February 16th 2019 – Arrival of fresh students.
- Monday, February 18th 2019 – commencement of registration for fresh students.
- Saturday, February 23rd 2019 – Arrival of returning students.
- Monday, February 25th 2019 – Commencement of lectures for fresh and returning students/ registration for returning students.
- Monday – Wednesday, March 4th – 6 – Orientation ceremony for fresh students.
- Saturday, March 30th 2019 – Matriculation.
- Friday May 24th 2019 – End of 1st semester lectures.
- Monday – Friday, 27th – 31st, May 2019 – Examination preparation week.
- Monday, June 3rd 2019 – Commencement of 1st semester examination.
- Friday, June 21st 2019 – End of 1st semester examination.
- Monday, June 24th 2019 – Commencement of 1st semester break.
- To be announced – Convocation.
- Thursday, July 25th 2019 – Senate meets to consider results.
- Saturday, July 6th 2019 – Arrival of students.
- Monday, July 8th 2019 – Commencement of lectures.
- Monday – Friday, August 12th – 16th 2019 – Students’ week.
- Friday, October 4th 2019 – End of second semester lectures.
- Monday – Friday, October 7th – 11th 2019 – Examination preparation week.
- Monday, October 14th 2019 – Commencement of 2nd semester examination.
- Friday, November 1st 2019 – End of 2nd semester examination.
- Monday, November 4th 2019 – Commencement of 2nd semester break.
- Thursday, December 5th 2019 – Senate.
1. There should be no make-up classes and test during the Revision Week
2. Students who were granted approval for Temporary Withdrawals and intend to resume, should pick-up Re-admission Form from their Faculties, complete same and conclude the Registration process on or before April 9, 2019 as stated above.
3. Registration of courses is per Academic Session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!