Federal University, Otuoke FUOTUOKE registration and clearance for the 2019/2020 academic session fresh and stale undergraduate students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) that the registration and clearance for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Take note of the following:
- All new students must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor of subject to availability of space.
- Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
- All fees paid are not refundable
- Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) BEFORE Registration for the new Academic Session.
- School Fees paid after 3 weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee of N3,000.00 for fresh students and N5,000.00 for returning students.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Resumption/Registration (Old Students)
Monday, January 13, 2020
Resumption of Classes (Old Students)
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Resumption of Fresh Students
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Commencement of Clearance for Fresh Students, at the Faculty Building 2 ICT CBT Centre.
- That the University allows two (2) weeks after normal Registration for late Registration. These charges are subject to change from time to time.
- For the old students, normal Registration ends January 31, 2020 while for Fresh Students normal Registration ends February 7, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!