Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE matriculation ceremony date, time, venue, procession and procedure for the collection of academic gowns.
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), that the management has announced the 2020/2021 academic session matriculation ceremony’s schedule and modalities.
FUOTUOKE Matriculation Ceremony
Matric Date, Time and Venue
DATE: Saturday, September 18, 2021
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: University Auditorium, East Campus
The following processions shall take place during the occasion; the Students’ Procession, the Congregation Procession, the Senate Procession, and the Principal Officers Procession led by the Mace Bearer. The procession will begin promptly at 8.30 am and be seated by 9.30 a.m. The ceremony is to begin at 10.00 a.m. prompt. All persons who are processing by virtue of their office and rank and those who have been required to process should endeavor to be punctual.
Procedure to Collect/Return Academic Gowns for Matric
The following is the procedure for the collection/return of Academic Gowns by Fresh Students:
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2021: Collection of Gowns by Faculty Officers in Senate Office
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021: Collection of Academic Gowns by Students from their Faculty Office on presentation of school fees payment receipt.
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2021: Return of Academic gowns by Students ends
N/B: A student who fails to return his/her gown by 4.00 p. m. on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, shall be charged the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00) only, for each day that the gowns remain unreturned. A Student who damages his/her gown shall pay the sum of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only the Bursary and bring the receipt of payment.