Top-Up/Conversion Programme, Federal University Oye-Ekiti in Affiliation with The Best Solution Polytechnic (BESTPOTECH), Akure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Top – up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target of beneficiaries.
Federal University Oye Ekiti, has introduced a new programme for Nigerian University graduates in a bid to remedy the result of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
FUOYE – Best Solution Polytechnic Top-Up/Conversion Programme Objectives.
- The objectives of the FUOYE Top-up (Degree and HND conversion) programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitates conversion from HND to university degree certificate.
- Make available able contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of a university degrees from third class/or pass.
- Facilitate university education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
- Bring an academic level ground for degree inequality.
FUOYE – Best Solution Polytechnic Top-Up/Conversion Programme Available Course.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Demography and Statistic Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-Technology
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquiculture
- B.Agric. Soil Science
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B.Agric. Food Science and Technology
- B. Agric. Water Resources Management and Agro- meterology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Admin.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Programme Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Languages at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme
FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Programme Other Details.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
- Two (2) years of six (6) semesters on full basis
- Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Admission Form.
Pick your hard copy forms at Best Solution Polytechnic Akure and pay a non refundable fee of N15, 000
Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Top Up and Conversion Unit, Office of The vice Chancellor, FUOYE.
Contact numbers are:
Dr Adekunle (Fuoye) – 09058309801
Mrs. Tosin Ajibaye (Fuoye) – 0703 567 7898
Dr. Abiodun Michael – 0814005105
Mr. Adekoya Tubosun (Best Solution Polytechnic, Akure) – 0806 015 9821
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!