FUOYE Fresh Students Registration Procedure - 2015/16
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE newly admitted registration details for the 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the authorities of the institution have released the registration procedures they have to follow.
Before You Proceed, check: FUOYE School Fees Schedule.
FUOYE freshmen registration commences between Monday, 16th and Friday 20th November 2015. Please note that registration shall not be allowed after the expiration of the stipulated period. Failure to register within the approved period amounts to forfeiture of your admission.
Recommended: FUOYE Required Documents for Freshers’ Registration – 2015/16.
FUOYE Fresh Students Registration Procedure
› › › Visit the E-Portal website (fuoye-ng.com) click on admission status, insert your Jamb registration number to check your admission status.
› › › Thereafter click on undergraduate students login on the home page to Your username is your JAMB Reg. No while your password is your Initials.
› › › Change your password and Upload your passport.
› › › Complete the online bio-data form and online O� Level result form.
› › › Download and printout the underlisted documents
- University Provisional Admission Letter,
- Acceptance of offer of Admission,
- Clearance Form,
- O� level verification form
- Online O� level result form
- Online Bio-data Form.
› › › Candidates are requested to submit the underlisted documents and the downloaded documents at their respective Faculty Office.
- JAMB Provisional Admission Letter
- Academic credentials and UTME result slip.
- Birth certificate or Sworn declaration of age.
- Certificate of Local Government origin.
- Letter of attestation from your parent/guardian and any reputable personality in the society vouching for your good behaviour and conduct.
- Four (4) recent coloured passport-size photographs with your name and course of study clearly written on the reverse side.
- Certificate of medical fitness obtained from the University Health Centre.
› › › The Faculty Officer is required to certify that the document submitted by the candidates meet the University requirement, thereafter the Faculty Officer can clear the candidates online.
› › › Candidates can now proceed to pay the prescribed sundry fees and accommodation fee.
› › › Candidates are expected to include the school fees receipt in their files before submission at the Faculties.
Kindly comply and complete your registration within the approved period as no extension will be granted after the deadline. Please, visit the University website www.fuoye.edu.ng for further information.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates