Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE is seeking outstanding candidates to fill up the following academic and non academic positions below:
|Principal Sport Coach|
|Senior Laboratory Technologist|
|Laboratory Technologist I|
|Laboratory Technologists II|
|Chief Laboratory Technologist|
|Principal Laboratory Technologist|
|Farm Officer I|
|Principal Assistant Registrar|
|Principal Confidential Secretary II|
|Senior Confidential Secretary|
|Confidential Secretary Grade I|
|Chief Planning Officer|
|Principal Planning Officer|
|Medical Laboratory Scientist I|
|Medical Officer I|
|Medical Laboratory Scientist II|
|Higher Technical Officer|
|Chief Procurement Officer|
|Senior Data Analyst/Statistician|
|Farm Officer II|
|Senior Sport Coach|
|Sport Coach II|
|System Programmer II/Analyst II|
|System Programmer I/Analyst I|
|Senior Systems Programmer/Analyst|
|Principal Systems Programmer/Analyst|
|Senior Network Engineer|
|Senior Internal Auditor|
|Internal Auditor I|
|Internal Auditor II|
|Director of Sport|
|Principal Counselling Psychologist I|
|Nursing Officer I|
|Nursing Officer II|
How to Apply for FUOYE Jobs.
- All applications for both Academic and non-Teaching Positions are to be made online via; www.fuoye.edu.ng
- Applicants will be expected to submit five (5) copies of the application confirmation sent to their mail to the Personnel Affairs Division of the Office of the Registrar before the closing date.
- Applicants are advised to convert all their documents to PDF. Save their documents with their respective names e.g. Adebayo Ojo Application, Adebayo Ojo B.Sc etc.
- Applicants are also advised to arrange all their certificates in one document and submit a single pdf file.
- Applicants are to provide valid e-mail address and phone number of their referees.
NOTE: Preference will be given to qualified candidates from the following States: Bayelsa, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT.
MULTIPLE APPLICATION BY AN APPLICANT WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION WITHOUT NOTICE! For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUOYE Job Vacancy – Application Deadline:
Application must be received on or before Monday, 4th July, 2016.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!