The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Ekiti State, Continuing Education Centre Oye (CECO), is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. FUOYE JUPEB form is now obtainable online. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to obtain the form below
The Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic year commencing from October 2021.
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions. Candidates would be admitted to 200 level in Federal University Oye Ekiti or any other university that is affiliated with the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice. At the end of the programme certificates of Direct Entry admission would be issued to the students. Please visit jupeb.edu.ng for further information.
FUOYE JUPEB Duration and Admission Requirements
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters beginning from October 2021. During this period, students would be exposed to a broader base of intensive training which prepares them for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form
- Visit the website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”, you will be redirected to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill in your Name, Email Address and phone number in order to generate Remita Reference Number (RRR) and make payment for the application form.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to fill your application form.
- If you are not redirected, click on check payment to validate your payment.
- If the previous step is successful and payment is verified, click Apply Online and supply either your RRR number or email address and click Continue. If successful, the application form should be available for filling.
- Candidates are required to submit valid email address and cell phone number during the registration.
- Complete the O’ level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course of choice in one or two sittings.
- Screening dates to be communicated through email and cell phone number provided.
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB (*Regular or Direct Entry).
- Regular JAMB form is advised since it could be upgraded and used for admission into 200 level thereby giving the candidate double opportunity for admission into University.
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme will not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme. Such students may also be considered for preferential admission into 100level subject to availability of space in the department they applied to.
- Applicants should check the FUOYE website: http:/jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng regularly for any information.
RECOMMENDED: FUOYE JUPEB Entrance Screening Test Schedule.
The closing date for regular application is 31st October 2021. Late Registration takes effect from 1st November 2021 at the rate of N15000.00.
For further information please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 08073024003, 08100737929