Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony shall be conducted online.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
FUOYE management has magnanimously decided that the proposed online Matriculation should be extended to all Students who have paid acceptance fees.
FUOYE Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
FUOYE online Matriculation ceremony has been rescheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 28th July, 2020
Venue: Zoom Application
Consequently, all new Students who have not paid their required fees should do so as soon as possible.
The link on how to participate in the online Matriculation Ceremony, as well as the Matriculation Oath forms, will be sent to ONLY those students who have paid their fees. Therefore, only Matriculated Students shall be issued with Matriculation Numbers.
In addition to earlier memo giving instructions to students about the coming virtual matriculation, please note the following:
- The virtual matriculation is holding as earlier stated date and time, that is Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 11:00 am.
- Collection of academic gowns for those who can access them are available but not compulsory for those who cannot come to school for them.
- Those that collect academic gowns must return them on due dates or be sanctioned.
- All matriculating students are advised to hook up to the matriculation ceremony through the zoom application platform.
- Happy Celebrations.
Corporate Information Services
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!