Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE notice to graduands on issuance of certificate, graduation gown and convocation brochure.
This is to inform the 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 Graduands of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the award of honorary degrees will take place from Monday, 24th to Saturday, 29th April, 2017.
In view of the foregoing, find below the procedure for issuance of original certificate.
- Graduands should purchase a bank draft of the sum of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only at any bank in favour of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE).
- Thereafter, they are required to submit the certified bank draft at Academic Affairs Division and obtain a form for the collection of original certificate
- Graduands are also requested to come with the following items to the Academic Affairs Division as from Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
- Original Statement of result
- Original Alumni receipt
- FUOYE Student Identification card
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Having certified the above, the graduands will have access to the following;
- Graduation Gown
- Convocation Brochure
- Original Certificate
COLLECTION OF BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE
Brochure will be distributed to accredited Graduands inside the Convocation ground. Also, Graduands who have completed their clearance and payment will be eligible to collect their certificates during convocation.
- Academic robes, invitation cards and brochure, and certificates will be available for collection from Faculty Officers from Monday, 24th April, 2017 upon the payment of the sum of Twenty Thousand naira (N20,000.00) only payable in Bank Drafts or certified cheques drawn in favour of Federal University Oye-Ekiti.
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Wednesday, 3rd May, 2017 after which a late submission charge of One Thousand (N 1,000.00) per day will be paid.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) only
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Kayode Soremekun on behalf of Council, Senate, Staff and Students of the University congratulates the Graduands and wishes all participants a wonderful ceremony.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!