The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is now selling the application forms for its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page contains the procedure to obtain FUOYE post UTME form, entry requirements and courses offered.
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2020/2021 academic session will take place as indicated below:
Latest Update: The management has hereby approved the re-opening of the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening Exercise application portal. The new deadline is 5th April 2021.
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. Agriculture
- B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Law
- * Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- * Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above. RECOMMENDED: FUOYE Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
The online screening exercise will take place between 1st August 2020 and 5 April 2021.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: The screening Exercise closes on April 5, 2021.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.