FUPRE admission list – The first batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List.
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://FUPRE.edu.ng/utme/candidate/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUPRE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!