FUPRE admission list – The first batch and second batch admission lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, has released the first batch and second batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://FUPRE.edu.ng/utme/candidate/ (for UTME) OR http://fupre.edu.ng/utme/de (for DE).
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUPRE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!