Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE screening and clearance exercise requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
Following the release of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE admission list, the authorities of the university released the list of documents required for the clearance exercise which commences on Monday, 29th January 2017.
FUPRE Screening & Clearance Requirements
All Fresh Students Are Hereby Advised To Report For Screening And Clearance Exercise With The Following Documents:
1. Remita Print-Out For Payment Of N45,000 Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students
2. Institution’s Copy Of Jamb Admission Letter
3. Jamb Result Slip
4. Post UTME Result Slip
5. FUPRE Admission Notification Slip
6. Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
7. Birth Certifcate Or Age Declaration
8. Local Government Letter Of Identification
9. Four Coloured Passport Photographs
10. Two Coloured Post Card Photographs
11. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result Scratch Cards
12. Two Photocopies Of Each Of The Items In Nos 1-8 And 1 Extra Copy Of Item 7 (Making It 3 Copies)
13. Two White Office Files
See also: FUPRE Resumption Date.