FUPRE IIED Graduate Programmes Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) IIED graduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Matriculation Ceremony
- UNIABUJA Part-Time & Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Postgraduate Admission Form
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) is now selling application forms for admission into its Integrated Institute of Environment and Development (IIED) Graduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION: Lectures shall be in modular form, flexible and shall be delivered physically and through virtual platforms. Lectures shall be handled by experienced university dons and industry experts.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: Graduates of the programmes would acquire skills that could be applied as Environmental Managers, Supervisors, Policymakers, Process Engineers, Health and Safety professionals and researchers in the Petroleum, Process and Manufacturing industries, Government parastatal, ministries as well as in the academia.
FUPRE IIED Graduate Programmes
- PGD Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity University
- PGD Environmental Management
- PGD Waste Management
- PGD Climate Change Studies
- M.Sc. Integrated Environment and Development Studies
- M.Sc. Environmental Management and Control
- M.Sc. Waste Management Technology
- M.Sc. Environmental Policy and Regulations
- M.Sc. Health, Environment, Safety, Security
- M.Sc. Climate Change Studies
FUPRE IIED Graduate Programmes Admission Requirements
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA(PGD) PROGRAMMES
Applicants shall possess at least, a pass degree in Natural or Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Agriculture, Engineering, Science Education. Holders of HND in Natural or Applied Sciences, Agriculture and Engineering or related disciplines from recognized higher institutions, with a minimum of Lower Credit, are also eligible to apply. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB subjects include English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects. Those with relevant industrial experience shall also be considered.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) PROGRAMMES
Applicants shall possess a B.Sc. Honours degree with a minimum of Third Class Honours in Environmental Management and Toxicology or any Environmental Science/Management courses, Natural or Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Agriculture, Engineering, Science Education or related disciplines from a recognized University. Holders of at least a merit pass in University PGD with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 in a related discipline or 50% on weighted percentage average is also eligible to apply.WAEC/NECO/NABTEB subjects include English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects Those with relevant industrial experience shall also be considered.
For the Professional Masters in Environmental Policy and Regulations, applicants shall possess a B.Sc. Honours degree with a minimum of Third Class in Law, Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Natural or Applied Science-based subjects, Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB subjects include English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects. Candidates with a PGD in Law, Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Natural or Applied Science-based subject, Engineering, Social Science and Arts, with a minimum of Merit/Pass (3.0-3.49 of 5.0 scale) can also apply.
FUPRE IIED Graduate Programmes Duration
- The duration for the PGD programme shall be 12 calendar months for full-time and 18 calendar months for part-time. Lectures shall be on a modular basis.
- The duration for full-time M.Sc. programme shall be 12 calendar months, while the part-time shall run for 18 months. The programme shall comprise innovative research and intensive lectures on a modular basis.
How to Apply for FUPRE IIED Graduate Programmes Admission Form
A non-refundable application fee of twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000) for Nigerians and $150 for foreigners, shall be payable online via, iied.fupre.edu.ng. The application is open for six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
For enquiries, please contact 08023113379, 08063383902, 08162764889 or email: email@example.com
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates