The clearance requirements for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now proceed to the School of postgraduate Studies for clearance.
SEE ALSO: FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019.
FUPRE Postgraduate Clearance Requirements
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE (for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
- Original transcript if not already submitted
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!