FUTA admission list is out — The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the the 2018/2019 academic session merit admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) and also took part in the post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution released the merit admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUTA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUTA various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check FUTA Admission List.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also check JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outline below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTA admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!