Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA post UTME / admission screening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has answered some questions asked by prospective students as regards the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
See also: How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME.
FUTA Admission Frequently Asked Questions.
- 1. Can someone register without making FUTA the first or second choice?
- Can a candidate who intend using the WAEC/GCE result that will be out by November for admission register?
- Please how do we get registered on the portal? (The payment and login using E-Transact)?
Ans: Check www.futa.edu.ng
- What are the requirements for direct entry candidates? Is lower credit obtained at the Ordinary National Diploma eligible?
Ans: Lower Credits not allowed
- Can candidate register without being posted to FUTA by JAMB?
Ans: Yes, as long as he/she has chosen FUTA with a score of 180.
- Please are we to obtain the form from banks and which bank please?
Ans: Check FUTA website for the process.
- When is the take-off date for the registration?
Ans: July 18, 2016
- Please will any exam be conducted?
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!