FUTA Admission Screening Frequently Asked Questions - 2016/17
Last updated on
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA post UTME / admission screening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Latest Update: Documents required from FUTA post UTME candidates at screening venue.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has answered some questions asked by prospective students as regards the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
See also: How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME.
FUTA Admission Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can someone register without making FUTA the first or second choice?
- Can a candidate who intend using the WAEC/GCE result that will be out by November for admission register?
- Please how do we get registered on the portal? (The payment and login using E-Transact)?
Ans: Check www.futa.edu.ng
- What are the requirements for direct entry candidates? Is lower credit obtained at the Ordinary National Diploma eligible?
Ans: Lower Credits not allowed
- Can candidate register without being posted to FUTA by JAMB?
Ans: Yes, as long as he/she has chosen FUTA with a score of 180.
- Please are we to obtain the form from banks and which bank please?
Ans: Check FUTA website for the process.
- When is the take-off date for the registration?
Ans: July 18, 2016
- Please will any exam be conducted?
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates