Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Alumnus emerges overall best candidate in ICAN 2020 qualifying examination in Nigeria.
Ibukun Oluwaseye Asipa, an alumnus of the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA from the Department of Accounting, School of Management Technology, has emerged the overall best student at the 66th Induction Ceremony of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Asipa had the best Result among all the candidates that wrote the qualifying examination in Nigeria in 2020.
He was presented with the best candidate award at the 66th induction ceremony.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Another Alumnus Adekunle Abdullahi also won a prize at the ceremony held on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. Abdullahi who graduated from FUTA with a Second Class Upper Degree in Accounting in 2019, won the ICAN prize for the best student in strategic financial management.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Joseph Fuwape, while Congratulating Asipa and Abdullahi , described the duo as worthy Alumni saying their wonderful feat at the ICAN qualifying examination has shown the excellence and distinction that have become the hallmarks of all academic programmes in FUTA.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!