Important Information for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) graduands regarding the university 32nd convocation ceremonies.
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Computer Based Exam Timetable
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form
Following the publication of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA 32nd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events, the authorities of the institution released some important information to all Graduands of the institution as regards the coming event.
FUTA Information to Graduands
- It is mandatory for graduating students to participate in the academic procession fully dressed in approved academic gowns. Academic gowns are limited and will be given out to graduating students on first come first serve basis after the payment of appropriate fees.
- Graduating students are also expected to pay for specially designed scrolls and a copy of the Order of Proceedings containing the names of all graduating students.
- All Ph.D. graduating students are also to purchase the designated academic gowns through the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- All students must be at the robing venue by 8.00am at the car park of the Main Auditorium
- Procession for graduating students starts at 8.30am.
- Graduating Students who are not fully robed will not be allowed to take part in the procession.
- Graduating Students will not be allowed to join the procession midway.
- During the ceremony, graduating students will NOT be allowed in and out of the venue.
Graduating students should liaise with appropriate officials of their Schools for Schedule of Fees and method of payment, invitation cards, details of the ceremonies and other related instructions. They are also enjoined to visit www.futa.edu.ng for additional details.
NB: COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE STRICTLY MAINTAINED AND ENFORCED AT ALL VENUES