Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA notice to all graduating students and the university community.
All the graduating students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) are to take note of the following:
1. All students must be at the robing venue by 8.00am at the car park of the Main Auditorium
2. Procession for graduating students Starts at 8.30am
3. Students who are not fully robed will not be allowed take part in the procession
4. Students will not be allowed to join the procession midway
5. During the Ceremony, no student will be allowed in and out of the Venue
Parents and Guardians will not be allowed into the Auditorium. A Special Area, where they can follow the proceedings live, has been designated for Parents and Guardians of Graduating Students and they will be allowed into the Area on the Presentation of Invitation Cards.
Appropriate measures have also been taken to ensure security of lives and property before, during and after the ceremony. There shall be increased surveillance of the precincts of the University and all events venues. Only officials with appropriate tags and persons with invitation cards will be allowed into events venues. Vehicles with appropriate tags should be parked at designated car parks while there will be restriction of vehicle without tags within the Campus.
Therefore members of the FUTA Community should note this development and cooperate with the Security agencies and designated officials of the University.
Members of the University Community, staff and students are enjoined to show understanding in this regard.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!