Also See: FUTA Postgraduate Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Procedure for registration and screening for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is out. See FUTA new postgraduate students registration and screening procedure below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise that the management of the institution has released the procedure for screening and registration.
SEE ALSO: FUTA Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019.
Procedure for Registration and Screening for FUTA 2018/2019 Fresh Postgraduate Students.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!