The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. FUTA Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters. See the courses available requirements and how to obtain the FUTA pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay the application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
4. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
5. Submit the complete Online Application Form and print out a copy of the Screening Scheduled slip.
6. Screening will hold on a date to be later announced
7. The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814,08074254379
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Not Specified.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!