Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA screening and registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), that the online screening and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
FUTA Screening Registration Procedure
Step 1 [Admission Letter]
- Visit https://www futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions (or alternatively visit https://www.futa.edu.ng and click on “2020/21 Admission Status” under featured Links on Futa Site).
- Supply your UTME Registration Number and ensure you view and print your admission letter. Please note that if you do not view/print the admission letter, you will not be able to login in Step 2.
Step 2 [Login to your Profile]
- Visit https://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome (OR alternatively visit https://www.futa.edu.ng and click on “Undergraduate Portal” under featured Links on Futa Site).
- Login with your UTME Registration Number as Username and your SURNAME (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password
- You will be required to supply your valid Email Address and Phone Number and change your password before you can proceed
- In case you forgot your password, click on the forgot password link “Get it Here” and supply your JAMB Registration, your Registered Email address and Phone Number and your new password and click on send to reset your password and send to your registered Phone Number and Email Address
Step 3 [Complete your Bio-data Forms]
- After successful login to your profile, click on “Student Bio-data”
- It is compulsory that you fill all the sections accordingly, Under the Upload section, you will be required to upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport(not more than 1 month old), Birth Certificate, Certificate of Local Government of Origin, Court Affidavit (this is optional), Attestation Letter, Jamb Admission Letter, O level Result(s), NCE/ND/HND if Direct Entry
- Click on “Finalise and Preview Biodata Registration” under the Finalise Section
- After Clicking on Finalized, your Olevel Result that you supplied will be screened and if you passed, you will be instructed to generate school fees invoice and go to any of the bank listed on your invoice and and pay your School Fee on REMITA Platform only, otherwise visit the Admission Office (FUTA) for further assistance.
- Please Note: You will not be able to generate school fees invoice and make payment at at the bank if you fail to complete these sections approximately and pass the online screening
- After clicking on Finalize, you will be allowed to generate school fee invoice and make payment at the bank
Step 4 [Make Payment]
- Click on Payment
- Your Payment due will be available as Debit under Student Ledger
- To make any payment, you have to select the payment, generate invoice from which your RRR Number and ORDER ID will be made available
- Present the RR Number on the Invoice at any of the Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- You have to confirm your payment under the Confirm Payment Section and Print your Official Receipt and the Clearance Form and present them when you resume officially