The date for the continuation of academic activities at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. See FUTA resumption date below.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) that the management of the institution has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUTA Resumption Date
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
At its meeting of Friday, January 8, 2021, the Senate of the Federal University of Technology Akure has approved the resumption of academic activities from Monday, January 18, 2021. By this notice, students are expected back on campus on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Students should not return to campus, under any guise, before the date of resumption.
And because of the current Covid-19 pandemic, all returning students are advised to strictly adhere to all safety precautions, protocols, and guidelines in place by the university.
Students should ensure they come with their facemasks which must be worn at all times in and around the University. The wearing of face masks and rule of social distancing will be strictly enforced.
The University will provide sanitisers and handwashing points at strategic places. However, students are advised to also come with their personal hand sanitisers.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!