The Federal University of Technology, Akure, (FUTA) Centre for Continuing Education, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Centre for Continuing Education, Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Certificate Programmes/Short Term Courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Short-Term Courses/Certificate Programme provides in-depth theoretical training coupled with practical exposure aimed at exposing qualified candidates to new technological innovations in their chosen field of study. It comprises various certificate specializations with varying lengths of time to study these courses but typically consists of courses that span two academic sessions of four semesters, and graduating students will be offered certificates at the end of the programme for each set of students.
FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes
(A) Certificate in:
- Financial Technology
- Professional Certificate in Office Management Technology
- Computer Information Technology
(B) Diploma in:
- Library Management Technology
- Forest and Range Management
- Sport Science
(C) Professional Certificate in:
- Project Management Technology
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Diploma in Logistics and Transport
- Advanced Professional in Logistics and Transport
- Diploma in Security Operation
- Advanced Diploma in Security Operation
How to Apply for FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form
The application form can be accessed online through the university’s website at: www.futa.edu.ng/cceportal.
- #7,000 for most STC/CP Programmes except.,
- #5,000 for Computer Courses
- Generate Remita’s RRR code only via your FUTA CCE Portal profile
For enquiries, call: 07062668050,08063035312, 07032605510, 09022734020