FUTMINNA admission list – The admission list of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List.
- Go to FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your FUTMINNA admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTMINNA admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!